Service Porter and Greeter
Over 60 years ago, the Luther Automotive Group purchased its first dealership.
Thirty dealerships and five collision and glass centers later, Luther continues to build its brand on family values and a philosophy of serving its guests, team members, and communities.
Every Luther team member is absolutely critical to its success.
Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work.
If you are looking for a great career with great people, apply today!
The Service Valet/Porter is responsible for moving service customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility and increase customer convenience and maintaining an orderly service parking area.
Must have unrestricted schedule. What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
* State of the Art Facility
* Paid Certification
* Ongoing Certification
* OEM Certification
* Busy Shop
Responsibilities * Greet Service customers on the drive and perform registration.
* Answer phones & direct calls to appropriate person as needed.
* Maintain service drive and lounge area, including restrooms.
* Assistance with taking messages and handling schedule changes.
* Provide prompt, friendly, and efficient hospitality services, with adequate knowledge of surrounding areas and providing other services as needed.
* Move vehicles on and off the service drive in an expedient manner.
* Pick-up and delivery of customers and customer vehicles as needed
* Special projects as assigned by the Service Manager
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Valid Texas Driver’s License with clean driving record.
* Must be able to work in a culturally diverse group.
* Bi-Lingual a plus
* Excellent verbal communication skills.
* Must be outgoing and personable. Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR (72204)