Steve Landers Kia is a looking for a Service Runner to greet customers, drive vehicles in/out of the service garage area, tag, wash and pull customer cars up front for them, broom snow from vehicles in winter, pick up and keep service area clean, fuel vehicles, shuttle customers to work/home as needed, and help the detail department washing, cleaning and polishing vehicles during peak times.
Responsibilities * Friendly and customer service focused
* Reliable * Able to multi-task and work under pressure
* Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside
* Able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
Qualifications * Willingness to take initiative
* Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
* Detailed follow up * Professional appearance
* Ability to work independently * Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
What We Offer * Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401k with Match * Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities * Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated * Long Term Job Security
* HSA/Flexible Spending * Employee Discounts
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Little Rock, AR (72210)